one mounth ago i shouted at him because of wrong thing he did and i took him to room but the light was off and dark, he started to cry and suddenly a loud crackle sound from the street because of the national celebration caused him to scare alot and i think after stattering happened.

after 2 weeks of sever stuttering he was compleatly well for about 1 week ,with out stuttering even 1 word ,but this week stuterring came back but not as much as first 2 weeks,its mild
i'm afraid if it will not out grow
what should i do ?

i think this problem is due to your child being nervous. i have a child and he has suffered from these problems before, when he made more friends and became less nervous the stutering stopped

hope this helps you

I was a very nervous child with a stuttering problem as well. To this day, if i don't think about what i'm going to say, i stutter. It was so bad when i was little that i had to go to a speech therapist. He may outgrow it or he may not. He is still a baby but keep note of it, you'll notice more when he is of school age.

It seems to me that the issue could be related to his being afraid at first. I think it's a good idea to wait and see if this problem goes away or not over the month after having your son socialize a little bit to help him get over his anxiety. If it doesn't help, I think you should consult with a doctor or a psychiatrist about his situation to help him take care of the stutter now rather than later. Keep us posted!

Im studying stuttering in one of my classes. Dont think it's something you did to cause your child's stuttering....that's not the case!

You can keep an eye on it or see a speech-language pathologist if you are concerned for an assessment.

Just speak at a relaxed rate of speech to your child and be patient with him/her when she speaks with you and dont pressure him/her to speak "normally".....at that age he/she won't even realize that they have a stutter so its best not to bring it to his/her attention.

hope this helps!