I just got over the stomach bug 2 weeks ago...this past weekend i was with my cousin all day..Sunday she came down with the stomach bug where she was throwing up. On monday after I had eaten breakfast I started to get tight cramps in my upper abdomin...at lunch they got worse and finally went away a couple hours later. Tuesday the same thing I ate lunch and started getting the tight cramps again..i was able to just breathe through it as walking helped a lot. Tuesday night I had soup and an apple for dinner and i was fine. Wed same thing I ate breakfast and i was fine then lunch time I got the bad cramps which lasted a few hours. Today I had breakfast and i was fine and I had tuna for lunch with no bread and i was fine also. I have an appt on monday with my GI (which i see because i have problems with acid reflux). I do get the hunger pains in my stomach and sometimes a burning feeling...so i dont know if maybe i have an ulcer or maybe it was just a virus?

also forgot to mention that ive been really stressed out lately...but its not a nervous stomach type of deal