Hi! I'm16 and not a virgin and I've been fingered plenty of time but 2 nights ago I was intoxicated and hooked up with this guy. He fingered me really rough and it felt great but afterwards my labia minora (inner labia) was extremely swollen and my whole vagina was very sore but I iced it and it went away. I looked pretty scraped up down there so I figured his nails weren't cut but not 2 days later I still have a dark red spot on my vaginal opening and when I touch it with a tissue blood comes off slightly with it. Could this still be from his nails, like a popped blood vessel or something? Please someone reassure me!

i had sex first time 3 weeks ago. it was painful. my bf said that he did not put the all the way inside b/c of my pain but bled 2 days . after 3 weeks we had have sex on last Saturday, it was so painful and bled like period but it stopped next day, today he just put his penis it stated to bled then we did not do anything. i feel its not normal do u think have i any decease??? :( im worried about it..please someone clear my doubt. (im not good in English.. sorry about that )

It was very painful for me the first couple times and the first time I bled but a little bit each day for 5 days. I think everyone's different and when my cherry popped I bled like a period too. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you bleed this heavy every time you have sex, then you should consult a doctor.