So on Christmas night at 2am, I felt super nauseous and threw up once and I was fine. The next day, I felt completely normal. My appetite was normal. 2am on this night, I threw up again, just once. It's weird that I'm waking up at this time vomiting once, with the worst stomach pain, and no other symptoms. I'm not sure what exactly is happening, if anyone has any idea, let me know ASAP !

Hi, Megan.  Are you having any acid reflux at all?  Are you having any alcoholic beverages before bedtime?  What type of foods have you been eating?  Are you eating close to before you go to bed?  Try not to eat a large meal before retiring to bed and maybe take some antacid if you are having acid reflux.  I thought about food poisoning because if you ate on Christmas and vomited that night, maybe you ate the same thing the next day.  I hope this helps you out and that you don't have a third night of vomiting! 

Has any of the forum readers here have this happen to you?  Share your experience! 

I am a little curious. It could be about taking pills at night before going to sleep. i used to take my birth control before bed if i forgot to have it with food, and i'd throw it up around 2am the next morning. id feel fine right afterward, but i could count on throwing it up that morning if i took the pill without enough food. Even something like a granola bar isn't enough food for me. There wasn't any warning on the prescription about taking it with food so it took me some time to figure that one out...