Hi once again, Ive been having this stomach problem of mines for quit a few years now, its very discomforting, every morning I wake up to my stomach feeling very empty as if I hadn't ate at all the day before, sometimes I would try to eat something take in my normal intake to get full but I have this strange pain in my stomach afterwards that feels like there's nothing in my stomach but air , its a deep soar type pain right at the bottom of sternum dwn to the belly button and to left of sternum right around the edges of rib cage , it pulsates like a heartbeat and very tender I can't standup very long its agitating it doest bother as much when sitting but it knows how to agitate me when sitting also, so when lay down I have to stuff a pillow underneath me to where the pain is and it kinna helps but u can feel the pulsating beats really well at that time, I have taken every stomach med there is dicomfort/gas/cramps/stomach acid/ acid reflux/ pepto/warm milk....... The list goes on but it won't stop doing that , sometime it makes Me not want to eat at all because it hurt so much its caused me to lose weight and lose my appetite drastically I went from 180 to 140lbs in last year because of it , when I do it eat sometimes I lose interest in what I'm eating and not eat it all and I can be very hungry , I have diarrhea a lot but not all the time, sometimes the pain goes to my intestines also in every direction in that area, I do smoke ciggaretts, I do eat spicy foods, I do drink occasionally but mostly on weekends but I dnt know if any of these three things is the cause of this discomfortness, can someone please tell me what is going on I really need to get my appetite back thanks

I'm having exactly the same as you described. Have you found any help to your problem.

I have the same problem. Have any one of you had any luck?

please any reply ? i'm having the same problem ?

Are you eating right before bed?

Do you tend to eat right before bed?