I had an abortion back in January and I have regretted it ever since.

You see what the problem is, is that the guy I was pregnant for, is not my partner and we have never been in a relationship. He is my best friend and has been for over 3 years. We work together, study at the same place and have also started a small business together. He also has a girlfriend. However we had sex a few times, about 6 months after they first broke up. When they got back together thing between them were not great and him and I continued sleeping together on and off. I got pregnant at the beginning of this year and I feel was forces into and abortion. He would say thing to me to make me feel as though it was the right thing to do because of my studies and the business and that he will always be there for me so there was no need for me to worry.
He didn’t give me much time to think it through and I now know for sure that if I had I would have never gone through with it. The second I woke up I started to feel regret. I was 4 months by then so the foetus had not fully developed, but I can remember knowing that I felt different.
It’s been 9 months now and I’m falling more and more into depression. I try to speak to my friends about it but it’s so hard because of the circumstances. I’m not his girlfriend; infract I’m the girl he’s cheating with. To top it off his girlfriend is now 6 months pregnant and keeping the baby and I also think I could now be, with his child again. I have no idea what to do. I know for sure that I will not have another abortion as I don’t want to hurt any more. Although I no I’m not the only person going through the emotions that come after abortion. For me is a little different because I am not in a relationship.

I know that I am in the wrong, sleeping with a guy that I am not in a relationship with knowing that he has a girlfriend. But is it as wrong when it started of just about sex. But now we both want more.

By the way I am 20 years old and he is about to turn 22.
There is so much going on right now, even I feel like I’m part of a soap opera.

I want some advice as well as honest opinions

What I would like is for and honest person to give me their honest opinion on my situation,

Thank you so much in advance