I broke up with my boyfriend at least 6 or 7 times already. we only been out for 4 months and almost coming to our 5th. He kept on wanting me back. yet i find it hard for me to leave him each and everyday. everytime i break up with him he cried so hard and hug me telling me he doesn't want to lose me. i know he's really faithful to me and i still love him but i'm scared. i'm scared something might happened in our relationship and when it happens im afriad it comes to the point where i love him deeply and he leaves. i don't know how i will take it. when we were friends i really dont like how he treat me the fact that i told him i have a boyfriend and he still wouldn't give up on me. he ask me to do a lot iof things that would make me cheat on my boyfriend who is not my ex. im stilla virgin and he's now. i'm onli 16 while he is 20. i dont understand why he loves me so much. the other time i broke up with him he cried to me and said he only want to be with me until he die. i couldn't believe he said that. i have never done any sexual stuff before and now since i'm with him im really scared of losing my virginity one day to him. i want to keep it as long as i could the least is until my marriage. i told him io am scared of him cuz he is too sexual for me. hes not that type but in comparison i never went through it yet he did. plus the age...am i a fool to think i could be with him? i cried so much wanting him to leave me so i wudn't deal with it but i dunt want to hurt him. he did a lot of things wrong just for me to go out with him - wanting me to kiss him and lay next to him. i really didn't find it fair because how is he expecting me to be faithful to him but he wouldnt let me be faithful to sum1 else? He said at that time he really loved me but still i find it wrong. I love him a lot but ifind it hard to stay with him. plus, there's a lot of drama outside. his ex is a trouble....she used to be crazy over him wanted to fight me or whatever. i'm not scared but i don't fight for guy. i never ask him to love me. he did it on his own. ppl compare me to her a lot and i don't like it. also she makes things even worse. plus he made her pregnant b4 but she got a miscarriage. i love him but i can't accept his past. Im trying my hard to accept it but my thoghts canges easily. i break up with him many times and i don't want to have to go through it agen. wat shud i do?

wow u seem to have a strong feeling towards this. have u ever went through this before? I actually agree with ur point and to be honest i tried. i thot the same thing. but like its hard. i tried and wen i done it a lot he uses things to scared me. i can't i jus cant. i dunt want to take risk but then i dont want me to get hurt or fall for a deep hole i avtualli did talk to his ex before but she isn't any better. she jus make thing childish and i careless to take to her ever agen. i noe i realli want to. b4 being with my ex i never worried abt losin anything. tho thur were rough times but things didn't go so bad thati'm scared to ruin myself. u noe wat i mean?

i don't know maybe what i say made you misunderstood a bit. but maybe what i say now might make it seem like i'm defending him. The fact that i said he saids things to scared me after i break up with him has nothing to do with him tryin to threaten me or anything, such as killing me, etc. The things he scared me is him saying he's gonna hurt himself if i leave me. I know i shudn't be dealing with these kinds of stuff but i can't and i really can't find a way to end it with a better solution. He has done a lot for me and you don't even know what kind of things he have done that many guys like you name wud ever do for a girl. true, i do want to end the relationship somewhat not because i don't love him but because i'm scared. I do0n't think this situation is that serious for me to call the cops on him or bring him to jail. yet, i been chilling with him for about 8 months. my thoughts about him isn't bad as you think, but i'm just scared that one day i fall for him to deep he mite leave and I don't want to have to deal with that. i do find that leaving him might be better for the two and when i do try it doesn't work out as what you thought in mind. it wasn't an easy breakup. I know after breaking up with him will probably make me miss him but i'm prepare for anything now then later. dragging is not the key and thats the problem i'm facing. Everything seems to be easy to say but when it happens it isn't as easy as i thought it was. Now a lot of times i know what he will act like after i break up with him, so sometimes no matter how many times we get into an arguement i don't open my mouth and break up because i know for sure it gets me nowhere.

thanks i appreciate all your help. your comments really help me a lot and make me thought it through. i dont plan on giving him my virginity so soon i know it won't be ealier than a year. i kept that goal for myself whatever guy that passes by including him. i have chose to stay with him as long as i can but i didn't put any faith in having it last forever. if it does than thats great. im looking forward it but i know any possiblity can happen. i thought it through i won't force myself to be with him if it really make me feel awfully terrified even though at first i thought he tries too hard for us to be together. sometimes i think he tries to make me pity him so i can be with him but i dont want to pity him. i want to love him forever and see whether it was fate that made us met from the beginning if not i think i can move on. i believe i can find a way out somehow. thanks for all your points that you made. i really really aprreciate it<3 wish you the best of luck as well