Well, I don't know if I should ask this here or somewhere else, but I thought maybe you guys would know. The other day my boyfriend and I were talking about some stuff, and about how much he loves me etc. I told him he doesn't know what he wants, and he said yeah I want kids. I kinda laughed it off like he was joking, because I guess I don;t think we are really in a position to have kids right now, but also because I didn't know if he was serious and I didn't want to feel stupid if I had belived him and he was joking. After he said it yeah i kinda laughed and said oh yeah when, and he said tomorrow...so i joked around and said I can't pop one out tomorrow..I am 21 and he's going to be 23 next month, we aren't married yet. Now, I don't know if this is a good description or not, and maybe you can help, maybe not. I was just wondering if a guy says something like that...do you think he was serious and ment it?? Or do guys ever like joke about stuff like that?? If you can help or not thanks anyways.

Maybe bring it up again in a little while? Ask him if and when he would want to have kids? Not all men are the same so I can't say if he was being serious.

Thanks. I know thats a hard thing to figure out. It just came out of nowhere...and he didn't really sound like he was joking..but I didn't see how he could be serious either. I guess I can try to bring it up to him again, but its hard to without sounding like I want to have kids.

Well I think if he asks you to marry him, then he's EXTREMELY SERIOUS. But if not right now or soon, then you guys aren't there yet, he was kidding, but you are getting more and more serious in your relationship.