Okay so me and my boyfriend was going for 4 months , he cheated on me b4 . But now couple of days ago i told him that our relationship doesnt make any sense because i cant see him.. i use to see him in school only but now school is closed for the summer :( .. I cant see him cause my mom is over protective and he cant call my house phone .. i would have to call him but he isnt home very often and he doesnt come online so i told him that it doesnt make sense and we should break up . I told him i dont want to break up with him but its his chose if he is comfortable with it . He said he doesnt mind .. when he said he doesnt mind something came to my mind that he has another girlfriend who he oftenly see .. do you guys think our relationship make sense and do you think he is cheating ? 

Hi me,

Ask yourself this question, what relationship?

1.  You don't see him.

2.  He's cheated on you.

3.  He doesn't "mind" you breaking up with him.

Whether or not he has another girlfriend doesn't matter.  He's more of an acquaintance than anything.  You know him but he certainly doesn't seem to care whether or not you are around.

Move on.

Well actually he said he doesnt mind not seeing me , he said that he still likes me regardless

You can "like" people and not be in a relationship as such.

Give him some space. You can both look around for other friends. In time maybe you will have a real relationship, when you're both ready.

Good luck.