Hi I am 14 years old and I think I am fat I wear I size 14 or 16 and I don't want to be fat anymore. I eat farther helthy I eat a lot of fruit and I don't eat junk food all day.... I walk the dogs but other than that and school pe and the gym I don't do that munch exercise. I really need a good fast way to loose wieght. 

I think i know a way to help you but u would need your parents to order it for you.. i use the Insanity workouts nd it give u amazing amazing results... its a two month program but u could keep doing it after your done with the 60 days.. to check out the workout go to

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Good luck but u also have to eat healthy and really try your best the only way that you don't see results is if u don't do it its workout 6 days a week is good to be active hope u the best

eating fruit is good for you, but fruits contain a lot of natural sugar... when i was your age i gained a lot of weight because i thought i was eating healthy but didnt know about natural sugars. make sure you are drinking lots of water and cut your calorie intake. keep a food journal. walk your dogs for 30mins-1hr a day.
there are plenty of free websites out there that you can use to count calories with that take your age/height/weight/gender/daily activities into consideration. :)