I just started taking meta-burn xtp. Is there anyone who has taken it or that can give me any feedback about it.

Hi! I have been taking meta-burp for a month! Three capsules daily as directed but I worked out really hard and did some heavy dieting during that month. I did not starve myself but I had 6 small meals a day consisting of mixture of cooked poultry, fruit, cooked or raw vegetables, yogurt and brown bread.

I had no sweats for a month, reduced my coffee intake, and I exercised 5 times/week.
So, I put all my effort to it! I had three times/week aerobics and two times pilates and they did wonders for me.
It was heard at the beginning to organize myself due to working and home obligations but I knew I had to do it, so I did. I was using meta-burp as something that would give me more energy and maybe enhance my metabolism.

I lost 12 pounds in the first month, and then another 12 in the next two months but I used meta-burp for only one month. I am not sure if it would help without exercising and at least reducing your food intake.

I wish you good luck though!

don't you mean meta burn?

yes, meta burn sorry: LOL

You should be skeptical of any "designer products" that don't have any clinical studies supporting them (I'm not sure if this product has any?). Remember that many of these supplements may have unwanted side-effects. And always remember there is no such thing as a "free lunch". Weight loss supplements may be beneficial during the weight loss phase, but 1+1 is always 2. In other words, in order to lose the weight you need to burn more calories than you take in. Good luck.