I am gaining so much weight. Ive probably increased about 20lbs in the past 3-4months and I NEED to lose it I feel so sick I hate food so much and what it does to me.

I think my body might be in starvation mode because I used to not eat that many calories a day and Ive read that once you start eating more again, you will gain weight really fast. How do I stop this???

The only thing I can ever think of is to stop eating completely but that is how this probably all started in the first place...and even that doesnt work fast enough, it is so slow, it would take me months to lose 20lbs. And then whenever I realize that, I think its hopeless and I just give in and eat sh*t, thinking it will be no big deal, and then when Im done I realize Im still fat and I freak out again.

I dont know what to do. I need to loose a lot of weight. Please help me.

Oh my god! You can lose 20 pounds in a month! That would take me 5 months! One pound per week!

Omg im in the exact same position as you are..i Hate what starvation mode has done to my body i am now 20 pounds heavier then i started out. i was 135 now i am 155 and i am so miserable because no matter what i eat or how much i excersise the weight is not droping off. It has been 2 years now and my weight has not gone down! I wonder if it will ever come off because i am running out of options and and i dont want to return to starvation to lose weight because it will just come back and more this time. Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to become succesful once again so that it will be possible for the weight ive gained to start coming off? I would appreciate it very much :-) thanks!

I did the starvation diet for years when I was a teenager( for a competion hobby where body image was key) and unfortunatly i have had lasting effects of this into my 20s. once i got out of the hobby and started eating normal portions of food at regular times of the day i put on 70 lbs in 2 years. the best thing you can do is to NOT restart starving yourself trust me its not worth the effects. just eat normal amounts of food and if you get hungry during the day try taking something like a granola bar and drink a bottle of water with it it will fill you up until your next meal. also excersise(power walk a mile or two, run do the eliptical, wii fit some form of excersise) for about an hour at least 6 days a week. this will help you a lot the main thing is DO NOT starve yourself again it will only hurt yourself even worse because your body clings to everything you don't want it too. Hope this helps and just learn from my mistake because I know I just gave you that tip but as soon as I stopped doing what I advised you to do I can't get the weight off to save my life. But mostly just stop starving yourself before it has irreversible effects like it has for me.

Starvation is never the solution. It's more like being unfair to yourself. When my brother tried Roca labs formula to lose weight he was never recommend to starve him self.

Starvation diet will never gonna be the solution in losing weight. It is not even the best method in losing weight fast. Well, yes, starving yourself for a while would let you think that it was effective in losing pounds but I believe once you have again the cravings for food you'd definitely go and eat a lot. I would suggest to take it slowly and do a regular diet and exercise without starving yourself. I usually do a 15-30 minutes of exercise if I have the time daily and I always see to it that I include protein rich foods in my every meal. In this way I would be able to eat less carbohydrates. I also include a weight loss supplements that helped me with my sluggish metabolism , as well as with my cravings for food.