My wife and I began making a conscious effort to lose weight about 7 months ago. We changed our eating habits and immediately lost about 30 pounds over about 3 months. We began adding an exercise routine that started with walking, running (treadmill and terrain), Pilates, strength training with weights twice a week, and some minor aerobics. I have continued to lose weight and to date have dropped about 55 pounds. However, my wife stopped losing weight after the initial 30 pounds and has gone back and forth between gaining 3 - 5 pounds and losing 3 - 5 pounds. Essentially, she continues to break even. She eats the same (if not better) as I do and she does the exercises with the exception of a lot of running(she does the strength training 2 times a week, walks 15 flights of stairs at her work each day, does occasional aerobics and Pilates, and walks (sometimes jogs) on our treadmill for 25 - 35 minutes a day. She lost several sizes in her clothing when she fist lost the 30 pounds but now, that has stalled as well. She's becoming really frustrated and I've been trying to be supportive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I'm sorry for your problems.

I would reassess the diet.  The diet might have to be customized for her.  Remember as you lose weight your caloric requirement drops to.  So if you eat the same it wont work.

I believe in Paleo and low carb diets (no grains)

Everybody is struggling to lose weight and congratulations you've come that far. I have been into many weight loss pills and I tried to incorporate in to my diet. Most of it will at best give you temporary results but would really not help in losing weight. I am currently into a weight loss supplement that has help me in losing 15 pounds and it has helped me in dealing with my sluggish metabolism . I change my diet and exercise and it has best results with my pills. The bottom line here is that , never quit in trying new things, and try to incorporate new methods that you'd believe will work best with you. Good luck!