Hello Everyone  !!!

I am here to discuss on a serious topic. Weight issue problem is increasing in women. Main Reason about it The women body have extra fat compare to man. They need extra vitamin and nutrition to gave birth. So women body metabolism is different with man. So women easily get weight. To solution of this type problem women must take healthy food and do some exercise too and take your meal in liquid form and use more vegetables. Each and every women must take a one glass of Milk. Milk  have a good quantity of calcium. Women body need calcium to her old age. That make a woman hale and hearty.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I really impressed your post,it is very helpful to people  those who are searching how to reduce weight lose. I hope you provide more info like this....