i want to increase my weigth because my weight was not increasing. from outside i look like my weight is 35.but my weight is 50.what should i do to increase my weigth

hey

you should eat bananas,, trust me thats a good way to increase your weight.

Lots of Mc donalds.

Yha that ll work too but cost more ;)

Hi

You should take Butter, Cheese, pastry & bananas with milk, a good way to increase your weight.

Eat more and more bananas you can also make use of various weight gain supplements available in market these supplements are effective and gives fast results.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

Well,
The answer to this problem of yours can have several ways, for instance do you wish to have more weight in muscles of just weight in general that is mostly consistent from fat cells. Now you can always have supplements that give you more mass but they are usually steroids and other similar supplements that body builders mostly use to gain more muscle mass. You also might be having a metabolism that works this way. I know that some people eat very large portions of food but their metabolism burns all the calories and they cannot gain any weight in the process of over eating. I hope that this helped you in any way.
All the best,
Nelie

heeeeeeee i eat bananas but it not work....
then what can i do pls tell me ............

i eat  banana every day but no use give other suggestions ya 8-|