I'm 34 and I constantly worry about irrelevant things. Sometimes I feel like I am losing control, I don't know how to control myself. I have been to a doctor and he told me that I probably have anxiety. Are there some methods that can relieve me from anxiety?

You didn't tell me if your doctor has proscribed you some medication for treatment of your anxiety. I will give you some information about this condition. Letting yourself become overwhelmed by all your worries is the most common cause of anxiety. There are a variety of therapies, approaches and medical treatments that can help you control your anxiety. You can try with ventilating your anxiety by taking it for a walk. Sometimes, a daily exercise program can help you relieve your feeling of anxiety. When you're anxious, drinking caffeine is like pouring gasoline on a fire, so you should avoid it. Hyperventilation is a prime suspect in anxiety, so remember to breathe easy. Sometimes, your doctor can recommend that you visit a cognitive therapist. These anxiety experts can help you change the thoughts that might be triggering your anxiety. If these simple tips don't help you, I advise you to visit your doctor again, especially if your condition gets worst.

I have tried exercising but it makes the lightheadiness worse.