about 2 days ago i realized that my labia was swollen and had a blackish scaband a few small scabs/bumps around the rest of my labia. it burns and itches and i cant find anything like it. ive never had sex,been fingered,finger myself or have had oral sex but ive had a cold sore before on my mouth and im afraid its herpes but it makes no sense of how it would be herpes since i also think my mother is clean. is there anything else it could be? please hurry with a response.

Herpes has to be a consideration for any blister-like lesion in the genital area. but herpes isn't the only possible cause. Certain systemic illnesses or allergic reactions can cause it, for example as a side effect of an upper respiratory infection, which you clearly had. Local irritation like a chemical burn, vigorous rubbing, etc. could be responsible.

I think you should go see a doctor, you have waited too long as is. You should not have that appearing on your labia. They can run tests or examine you and see what it may come from. Good luck dear

Could be caused by taking antibiotics. I had a similar thing happen to me once. I had the worst vaginal infection I've ever had, with strange scabs. I hadn't had sex before this so I knew it wasn't an STD. I had been taking antibiotics for strep throat, though, which wiped out the healthy bacteria which balance the vaginal pH. Without the probiotics in your system, the antibiotics wipe out the healthy bacteria and leave you vulnerable to infections. My suggestion is to take probiotics and eat yogurt with live cultures if you are on antibiotics and after you get off them, to avoid any infection.