this has been happening all my life but it just got worse recently... whenever i go out to places i immediately have to look for the nearest restroom because i know ill need to use it soon. Straight after eating i feel bloated and the need to go to the toilet. The problem is even after going to the toilet i still have the feeling of needing to go again. Ive associated abdominal pain with the need to deficate and its pretty much ruining my life right now. It became a real problem when i had a european tour and i experienced constant abdominal pain and the need to go to the toilet. It takes me alot of time in the toilet, because sometimes i have the feeling of needing to "poo" but it takes a while for me to actually be able to expel it, and usually the only times it feels like im completely empty is when the feces at the end has turned into diarrhea and ive expelled it, I thought the diarrhea might be due to dehydration so ive increased my water intake but the problem still persists. Usually when im traveling and having bowel movements, i realized that if im in a car thats moving or i keep walking/moving the feeling isnt as bad as when im standing still.

I advise seeing a gastroenterologist for answer. You have symptoms that suggest irritable bowel syndrome or colon cancer.

I highly recommend you try using Iberogast it is available over-the-counter.