I'm a 24 year old male. Ok so I was in the shower and had just got done having sex in the shower. All the sudden i felt this like blood rush to or from my head, it was like i could feel my heart beating in my head. It also felt like I could feel nothing except my heart beating in my body. It felt weird. And slowly everything took a red tint and then faded to black. My hearing also slowly faded. Everything sounded as if I was underwater in a way. I'm not sure if i blacked out or not. My GF said that i was just leaning up against the wall and I finally just started looking around again. This is not the first time its ever happened. It has happens maybe 1/4 of the times I've had sex in the shower or sometimes just while I am just taking a shower. Any help or insight if this has happened to anyone else before, would be greatly appreciated.

If you tilt your head back just right you may be cutting of a vein to your brain. I was standing away from the shower head - nothing going on, tilted my head back to get my hair wet & then remember being in a daze sitting in the bottom of the tub by myself. That happened only once & several years ago. I wasn't on anything nor was there anyone in the shower with me. It was like laying down then standing up quickly and getting VERY light headed. Maybe if its a hot shower, your blood is already pumping & when you finish you get relaxed & your body just takes it easy, literally. If it only happens in the shower, think back to what it was you were doing just before you get dizzy, your breathing rate, frame of mind, shower temperature, body posture.

I'm 26 and i too have the same problem and am concerned. Anyone who has a logical answer would be helpful. My history = ekg's, halter monitor (30 days), chest x-rays, blood tests, cardiologist reviews... heart checks out great. After sex in shower am light headed, slightly faint, heart palpitations/pounding, weak, hearing fades etc. Please help us!!!

Likely the cause is a drop in blood pressure