Hi, I'm a 23 year old female and I've been having this problem for a few weeks now. My symptoms include: pressure in my brain and when the tightness comes I feel my pulse in my head and sometimes I think i'm going to get a nose bleed. I have had them before so I can tell because of the tightness in my sinuses after that pressure comes and usually eases up then fully goes away. I have had memory loss or sometimes I forget where I am or I think I am in a different place for a moment and get really confused. My vision goes out sometimes fully sometimes just cloudy or blurry and I can't focus on anything. I get really disoriented while walking or standing and sometimes I almost faint or feel like I'm about too faint. One day I couldn't even formulate a sentence. I've also been having lots of painless muscle spasms and I have been really tired lately. I think that's about it. I hope someone can help me understand what's happening to me or at least point me in the right direction. I'm starting to get scared since it just keeps getting worse. Thank you in advance for your help!

Just saw this and wondering if everything turned out okay?

It sounds like you might be ANEMIC (iron deficient). I felt exactly like that when I was anemic! Otherwise, it could be something related to your vagus nerve or low magnesium (google both). Hope you're feeling better!

I had this problem and was just recently seen for it,I was also terrified,I have a very common problem called "positional vertigo", mine was resolved with a chiropractic maneuver,no medicine was needed it worked for me wonderfully !I hope this helps : lay flat on your back with your head hanging off the bed,have someone gently hold your head in their hands,and turn your head to the right,focus eyes on the wall ,do this for a minute,let the person helping you roll your head to the other side and again focus your eyes for a minute,after a minute sit up quickly turn and face forward,it may bring it on at first,I had to do this three times,I did this about a week ago,and only had one instance after.