Hi
For the past 6 months or so my boyfriend has been feeling very weak, dizzy and faint after he ejaculates from having sex, he complains of an almost out of body experience. It seems to be more of a problem if he does all the "work" and gets exhausted. He doesnt have any other sexual problems, altho he was preliminary diagnosed with pre-cordial catch (i think thats the correct term). I dont think this problem occurs if he maturbates.
Any help / hints / tips are welcome!!
Cheers
Sunny B

I can relate to this out of the body experience after sex but your boyfriend should see a doctor.
After a very good sex I feel weak, and confused sometimes but I relate this to an increase of serotonin levels in the brain that make me feel blessed beside the weakness. It is this sweat blesses feeling but dizziness and faint don’t sound like it.

I reckon he should see a doctor and have his heart checked. What if he’s not pumping very well or has other heart problems like cardiomyopathy or even blocked arteries that are not giving him enough blood supply. This could cause dizziness.

I am no expert but I wouldn’t play with this, especially because it has been going on for a very long time and it is happening after he gets exhausted and when his blood pressure raises and heart should be pumping faster. Masturbation doesn’t exhaust one that much, so this may be the reason he is not having such reaction during masturbation.

Has the similar thing occurred during other types of exertion?

Really good sex can make you feel this way, weak, flush and tired but he may want to talk to a doctor about it if it is a problem or lasts a long time.

It sounds like you two just have a great sex llife ;-)

after i did that felt very sick , thought i was going to pass out my heart started beating very fast, thought i was going to have a hard attack,felt very hot inside .do you think i have heart failture or something

me too iv been having the same problem my heart bothers me everyday i kept having this pressure like feeling in my heart it feels like my heart is having difficulties beating like every beat is a struggle or like its slowing down when this happens i feel exhausted its hard for me to focus and i have been suffering from this for like 8 months now saw my doctor plenty of times but hes just not really helping me out i feel very depress and suicidal any idea what could b causing this?? :-( :-( :-(

It is normal to feel weak after after having good exhilarating sex. Because, orgasm uses up a lot of adrenaline and other hormones in your body as well. However, if you are experiencing chest pain during or after sex, that could be a sign of serious heart condition like coronary artery disease (CAD). If you have CAD, you also might be having chest pain after any hard work, like climbling stairs or jogging etc.

With that said, if you are feeling weak or tired a whole lot because of sex, you might be having too much sex, more than your body can handle. Your body needs rest and sleep to regenerate adrenaline, other hormones, energy that you have used up. Orgasming is a powerful physiological reaction that involves a lot of muscle contraction inside your body. Keeping the penis erect if you didn't know, basically required filling up its spongy tissue with blood. If the blood is there for too long (your penis is erect for a long time), the cells will use up all the Oxygen and other nutrients in the blood, and your penis will be sore as a result as well.

you are right but sometimes it's hard to believe that all the wekness is b/c
of reduced adrenaline & the like .so in line with that what can i do at least to minimize the feeling in relation with diet & the like.

so my fiance and i had sex like 3 or 4 times a day early on in our relationship... and things were perfectly fine, even when i did all the 'work'
then there was a period a few months ago where i didn't want to have sex at all
now we're back to about once a day and now if i use too much energy and stuff i feel sorta dizzy and stuff, and i get very giggly, as if i were tipsy or something.
the worst part is i can't seem to walk in a straight line for a few minutes after.
it sorta feels like there's a problem with my inner ear but i wasn't sure if this is sorta normal or not.

If you feel dizzy and feel the room is spinning after intensive sex and after ejaculation and if you are using any of the EDS drugs like Viagara or any other then most likely could be because of that. The 8-| se drugs dilate the blood vessels and thus cause the blood pressure to drop and after exhaustive sex the brain does not get enough blood or oxygen and in order to get the blood flow and oxygen to it the brain trys to make the body stay in horizontal position until it gets the oxygen it needs. If there is no shortness of breath or chest pain then wait until the dizzyness goes away. If there are other symptoms like chest pain and/or shortness of breath then definately a visit to the doctor is a must.

Sex uses energy reserves very quickly if you are doing all the work. Try eating fruit before and or after sex because he likely used up most of his stored sugars which leaves you feeling dizzy, a little sick, and sluggish, like after a long sprint.

Here is my problem,I am a guy. 30 years old.Even when I do not ejaculate,but I do all the work to get an orgasm,with either my penis or my fingers I feel weak and dizzy, and can hardly focus,this doesnt happen all the time,could it possible that it is taker her longer to "get off" and I am overexhausting myself?

Well... I missed this topic :$

I have this problem called Post-Orgasmic Illness syndrome (POIS). Nobody knows exactly how does it work. Some of you made very good description of the symptoms.

ever heard of "weak men and ladies suffering from the effects of youthful errors"? im gonna be frank here, I'm 14 and started masturbating when I was 11. I've stopped recently, but back when I did masturbate I was really skinny, felt tired, fatigues from running 400m and lost a lot of weight. Now that I've stopped I feel great! gained a few pounds, beating guys in arm wrestles, and started training in rugby and running and can run 5 miles, no problemo (thought took me 6 weeks of training). Have you noticed why the average life of males are shorted than females? it's cos we ejaculate. Ejaculant contains sperm which has very high nutritions to keep it alive. If we overuse ourselves, the body will use our own nutrition to make the "best" sperm, and we end up slightly tired..and if we continue overusing ourselves and abusing our reproductive organs, we will die. Our other organs work hard, hence our hearts beating fast (i use to have these weird "whiteouts" after an orgasm, or exercising too much, dont anymore) Best advice for all you men out there: DON'T WANK/HAVE SEX TOO OFTEN! give your body a break!

Damn fourteen year old. You dont know sh*t.

The 14-year old might seem not to know any sh**T but that is the fact! Men loves too much sex and abuses their thing. As if they are like horses and Dogs. Keep these vital substance inside your body.