I have been using a lot of stuff lately, mainly because I am on vacation, so I have time to experiment, even ended up on NO, even though I always have weird skin sensation on nitrous oxide. What is your favorite combo? And what about that nitrous oxide? Anyone had the same effects? I would like to know because I want to try it again sometimes and I am afraid that it is something serious.

My favorite is codeine + Valium mixture because I am not for all that hallu stuff. I like it more relaxing, with no worries sensation, something like that. I have heard for NO that it could be helpful for those getting of nicotine. I mean, the effect is so strong that the brain completely stops craving for nicotine. Although it might start craving for NO, right? Anyway, since doctors approve it, even if it is not meant for wide use, I guess it is somewhat safe.

The tingly feelings you get might be from the lack of oxygen in your blood stream. As you probably already know, when you take a huge hit of Nitrous, your lips turn blue, this is due to a lack of oxygen.