Can you tell me about nitrous oxide? I mean, I know that it is a laughing gas, but how does it work? Is it habit forming? I have been on E for quite some time, but I am always open for new suggestions. Still, it looks a bit different, I mean it is a gas and all, so I wonder how actually safe it is? What were your nitrous oxide experiences?

Actually, it is habit forming like most of the other drugs. I do not know how long does it take to get addicted or how big dosage must be, bit I do know that you could experience some serious side effects. I know of a guy who did NO for almost 6 months and almost every day. At the end, he reported to the hospital because he was having problems with walking, bladder dysfunction and he could not get an erection for almost a week. It took almost four months to get him back on track.