Hi, Ive recently noticed that my throat has weird colors mixed in with the pink most people have. My throat feels dry all the time now, living in cold dry climate raised in warm humid one. I also noticed a bit of an odd pain in the roof of my mouth. Kind of a stinging or something almost not noticeable most of the time. One of my tonsils is swollen now, and I've had lymph nodes in my neck acting wierd for the last year or so. They swell and contract pretty regularly. I went to the doctor for that and he did some blood tests that came out fine. I also feel my throat clog a bit during heavy cardio exersise. Anyways heres a picture.

You could see a ear nose and throat doctor, it could be an allergic reaction to something or an inflammation of the tonsils (most commonly caused by viral or bacterial infection). Several mechanisms can cause the lymph nodes to enlarge: infection, virus, inflammation.