Hello. I don’t have any health problem but I wish I could say this for my little son also.
I think that my son suffers from a sore throat at least five times per year and I don’t know how to handle this several throat inflammations.
I'm giving him some antibiotics and I hope it will help.
But beside this, I noticed on that my son also have some lumps on the places that are normally filled with lymph nodes so, I took him to doctor. Final diagnosis was –lymphadenopathy!
I really don’t know how serious this disease is but I'm very concerned about my son’s health!
Could anybody tell something more about this disease?

I know a few things about this condition and will tell you what I know.
Lymphadenopathy is the term for swelling of the lymph nodes.
Lymphadenopathy can occur in just one area of the body, such as the neck, or it may be generalized, with lymph node enlargement in several areas.
The cervical lymph nodes found in the neck are the most common site of lymphadenopathy.
The lymphatic system is part of the immune system and functions to fight disease and infections.
As lymphocyte cells and fluid accumulate, the lymph nodes enlarge to many times their normal size.
You said that your child has severed infections- well diagnosis of lymphadenopathy is often based on the presence of other conditions, such as an infection.
Most usual treatments are based on antibiotic medications and it should be used for a long time to kill all tracks of bacteria in his lymph flow.

I had a ultra sound and there were lumps in my lymph gland under my arm .after several other tests they did three biopseys it came back no evidence of carcinoma or lymphoma but mixed reactive pattern. What does this mean? thank you