I have heard for one case where a woman had Hodgkin’s behind ear. I have never heard for something like this. I cannot even imagine what it could be. Is it like lump, or bruising of the skin? Can you give me explanation what does it mean when someone have Hodgkin’s behind ear?

Hodgkin’s disease or Hodgkin’s is cancer of the lymphatic system and lymph nodes. If you heard someone have it behind ear, probably there is placed first lymph node that is noticed. To understand disease like this, you have to know that lymphatic system is a complex network of thin vessels, ducts, nodes and organs. It helps body fight infection, producing various immune blood cells. Commonly occur that some of lymph nodes enlarge. It could happen in armpit, groin, both sides of the neck, under the jaw, behind ears, etc. Problem could be caused by lymphadenitis, which is an infection and inflammation of one or more of the lymph nodes. Hodgkin’s disease is more seriously condition and requires treatment. Problem with cancers in lymph system is they could be spread to another parts of the body easily. Then doctor just lose control about treatment and it is hard to help in condition like that.