okay, my throat is so swollen that i can hardley breathe... i have alot of p***y white stuff on both sides of my throat and my neck hurts really bad it also hurts some when i swallow?... do u have any clue what could be wrong?

Perhaps your throat is sore, I guess you just caught a bad cold or the flu. If it’s nothing serious, it should last a few days, but anyhow, you should help yourself get over this with some medications.
If you have noticed this white pus at the sides of your throat, maybe it’s the matter of your tonsils that are inflamed. When you open your mouth, do they look swollen and red as well? Do you also have a high temperature besides? It’s also a symptom of tonsillitis, as well as feeling generally unwell. The pain in the neck you said you feel is caused by swollen lymph glands.
If the inflammation doesn’t go away soon, you should contact your doctor as you may be prescribed some antibiotics if it’s necessary. You just have to solve it on time until it developes into something more serious.

Hey, if these things come out and they are creamy or white looking, and smell kind of bad, my friends' doctor said they were called puss pockets. Don't know what causes them, but there is a name!! Hope that helps some

To Kerrice,
Did you ever find out what you had? Because I have the exact same symtoms. My throat is swollen and covered in puss. I have a lymph node in my neck that's swollen and hurts whenever something touches it. Everything hurts most when I try to swallow though.
Please let me know.
Thank you,
Shannon

I have the same thing. You definitely have a strep throat. I went to see my doctor today, he proscribed AMOX-CLAV, it is a little bit stronger than Amoxicillin. It is contagious if you come in close contact with a person. It helps to dry hot liquids and to rinse your throat with light salt-water. Hope this helps...

Strep Throat. See a doctor, he will take a swab, you'll get antibiotics.

Sorry to seem like i am going against all these people that are "yes deffinetly strep throat" well sorry to say to me this sounds like our old friend tonnilites, sore throte, fever, white puss pockets, swollen lympth glands, neck pain, all tail tail signs, i am suffering with this at the moment, see your GP they will give you some anti biotics.

xx

Well.. I have a fever, body aches, headache, swollen lymph nodes and vomiting. I went to the doctor expecting strep throat and the test came back negative. The doc says It's just viral, such as the flu. The next morning I look in the mirror and my uvula and the sides of my throat are full of puss pockets. I call the doc back and he says it's just caused by virus.. I just wonder if it was too early when he checked my throug, or if he didn't quite swab it right because it's just full of puss and I can barely swallow.

swollen and sore throat with white p***y stuff and can hardly breath or swollow is likely to be glandular fever i have that

my mum put's a stick in my mouth to get the puss out