ok so i have symptoms of tonsillitis like the swollen tonsils and theyre infected but i dont have a fever and my throat isnt sore. my left lymph node has been botherin the c**p out of me for a couple of weeks. i just started feeling bad a few days ago but i thought it was just a sinus infection. i havent noticed this with a sinus infection before. my throat doesnt hurt or anything so i dont know what it is. can anybody help?

Well the lymph nodes tend to get swollen if you are having infection in the body. If you had sinus infection you would feel a headache as well. I think that in tonsillitis you don’t have to have sore throat always. It of course one of the symptoms but it doesn’t have to manifest always. You said your lymph node is bothering you. Is it swollen and are you having any pain in that area? Have you considered the option of surgery? If this is making your life complicated it might be a good idea to get rid of your tonsils. The procedure is really not that complicated and it is very often in now days. You only have to go through recovery for few weeks.

I used to get tonsillitis all the time with a sore throat. However the doctor diagnosed me with it a few days ago and I have not had a sore throat this time. I have had similar to you, my neck glands and my tonsils are swollen and I have been extremely tired. 

Doctors to not like to routinely take out your tonsils anymore because they defend the body from the bacteria. I would recommend seeing a doctor to get some antibiodics.