I'm 16 yo. I go to the gym 3 times a week. I just do bench press and Barbell Shoulder Press. Will doing that stunt my growth?

Oh there is no way that working out can stunt your growth! Any physical activity in your age is good activity and since you are going to the gym three times a week I must presume that someone is supervising what are you doing? So how come nobody ever had answered your question, or you were to ashamed to ask? Remember when your health is in question you shouldn't be ashamed of anything! Better safe than sorry! And the bench press is one of the most popular lifts in the gym because it builds upper-body strength but I think that you already know this. And probably you know how to take care of yourself while doing this lifts because it is easy to hurt your shoulder when lifting too much weight. And barbell shoulder press is great for muscle building and just keep up with your workout routine and don't be afraid to ask anything you want to know.