Hello. I'm 13 year old female and I'm interested to find more stuff about sexual health. You see, I'm very embarrassed about all this but I would like to find out more about exact causes of being pregnant.
I know this might sounds silly but I can't really ask anyone around me because I'm to shy.
I know that it has something to do with the sperm that man is producing but I really don’t know the details.
How can female be sure that she is pregnant. Is there any symptoms that could tell you for sure that you are pregnant? Please, if someone knows more about this- write about it!

Well, I'm very sorry that you are interested about these things although you are very young. You were right- it has a lot to do with sperm. You see, sperm consist of millions of sperms and just one of them is enough to make a child. Woman is producing eggs which are being fertilized by this sperm during sexual activity and implanted on the wall of woman’s uterus. With time- this develops into a baby.
The only symptom that woman is able to notice and that could tell you for sure that you might doubt in pregnancy is missing period.
When reaches certain age, females are starting with their periods as a sign that egg is not fertilized.
If the period is missing it is often sign of fertilization!

i had sex with my boyfriend on one of my most fertile days according to an ovulation calculator on the internet. neither one of us used any kind of birth control and he came inside of me. what are the chances of me being pregnant?

The chances are pretty elevated. IF IT HAS BEEN 5 days or less you can get the morning after pill, 7 days or less and you could get an IUD.

I THINK IF CONDOMS ARE USED CORRECTLY,YOU CAN BE SAFE.BUT FOR YOUR AGE,JUST LEARN TO ABSTAIN.

did he get inside of you without any protection.If so,then THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONFIRM IS TO GET A PREGNANT TEST.GOODLUCK!

well i am pregnant but I want to know what is to like to have an abortion