What can you tell me about the kidney transplantation? It looks like that is the only way for me to continue living and functioning normally, doctors are not even considering some other, standard options. I am so afraid of it, what are the chances my body will reject the transplanted kidney?

Well, this is a very delicate procedure. And you can never know how your immune system will react. You have to face it, the new, transplanted kidney is actually a foreign object in your body (until fully accepted) and therefore your defensive mechanisms might attack it. This is why you will most likely have to use immunosuppressants in the post op period.

Unfortunately, this means that with the low levels of your immune system, other conditions and infections might attack you, which also might cause complications. And I am not so sure about the period of taking those meds, it might be a lot longer than you expect. And also, you will be put on the wait list, you are lucky if you have someone who will donate you the organ.

I guess that a lot of things depend on where you live and what is the medical situation there. Some countries have a developed transplantation system and getting a donor is not a hard thing, although it does cost a lot. Still, in the situation like yours, money is the last thing you should worry about.