Hi! I’m 28 weeks pregnant with my first child. I’m worried because I heard a lot of stories about kidney stones during pregnancy. Two years ago I had one stone attack and it was very painful. Now I’m scared that I will have stone attack now. What can I do if I have a kidney stone in pregnancy? What are my options?

Hi! Don’t worry. I had kidney stone during my pregnancy and everything was ok at the end. I didn’t need to have surgery because the stone passed on its own. You just need to drink a plenty of water. Maybe it’s best way to consult with your doctor, he will give you the best advice.

i have albuminurea and dull pain in right flank and haematuria,whate is the diagnosis and managment?

It would be best to consult with your doctor. I know that you are afraid because of the baby and the pregnancy but believe me there is no need for that.

Also I know that the pain which you are experiencing during the passing of the stone can be severe and that you don’t want to experience that pain again.

You should consult with your doctor about the best option. One of my friends had stent during her pregnancy because of the kidney stone. This is very uncomfortable procedure and she was saying that she doesn’t want to do this ever again. So maybe drinking a lot of water and waiting the stone to pass on its own is the best solution.