I had a medical abortion at 9 weeks and went to taking Microgynon 30 straight away. This was probably a stupid thing to do as i'm not great at remembering to take the pills, and i have had otherwise unprotected sex ( no condom) during this. Anyway, i was due for my period on the 10th feb and there was nothing...any idea what my chances of being pregnant again are? I did at test and it was negative, but this was also the case last time. It didnt show postive til i had missed my period twice. Im so confused! Would be great if anyone could shed some light on this! :-(

you never no you could be pregnet but back in july around 6th or 7th i had abortion and my period finish on 20th and now that we are in september i am still waitting to come on my period and i do no im not pregnet because i have taken 5 or 6 pregnet test it comes back saying im not pregnet wich to me is a good thing as i do have a 2 yr old boy but im just more worried about my period more then any think else 8-|