Hello, I need some help with health improvement. I work almost 12 hours each day and I really get tired, frustrated and sick of everything from time to time. And it looks like my immune system is suffering because of that and that is why colds and flu are attacking me more easily than before. I have heard that kinoki pads might help with detox so I would like to know what are kinoki pads side effects?

I have found some analysis on the internet which showed that roughly 50% of the people that used kinoki pads are satisfied with its effect but the other half thinks that it is a complete waste of those 50 dollars. So before worrying about side effects, you should know there is a good chance there will be no effect at all. And the only problem people complained about it was not getting used to something stuck to your feet while you are sleeping.