Hey there,

As you know, the beautiful time is here, the beaches are full, but I am in the house :) It is not because I do have some extra pounds, come on, I am not a lady, but of course, I would like to lose some pounds before I really go to the vacation in the Greece in one and half month. I was reading something about some diet, and I ran out on the one really interesting article about Kinoki detox foot pads :)

I was wondering, does anyone here have any experience with Kinoki detox foot pads for weight loss?What are your experiences?

Thank you! 

Well,

I do! I have experience with Kinoki detox foot pads for weight loss. I saw commercial on the television, and I’ve decided to try this one. I remember that there it was some discount, and I have decide to buy this one.

Nothing that special, I must say! It is ok, but definitely is not my number one thing that I was using :) I used to wear this when I am at work, and I feel refreshed and totally energized after using them, I just can’t describe the feeling. You should wear them at least eight hours, then it will work well :)

Hello everyone,

I have tried these just because I was curious. I remember as well that there was some discount, and I’ve decided to have them! I think that they should be black after the use, but nothing happened in my case. But, I have to be honest with you, I was wearing them while I was sleeping, so I believe that this is the main problem lol :) I remember that my friend was using kinoki pads and she has a lot of them. And, according to her experience, very, very successful and great. So, I think that I made a mistake :)