Good day all,

Now, we are talking very honestly. There is so much questions and things that a lot of us just can’t understand, and it is about kinoki detox foot pads :) I know that we all have a lot of experience with it, I saw some progress, but I just can’t say that I saw a lot of good things while I was using them. I want to say that I didn’t lose my weight :)

Sometimes I hear people talking that this is a scam. So, I was wondering, do you know? What is your opinion?

Do you think that Kinoki detox foot pads are just another weight loss scam?

Tnx!

Good day,

Well, I don’t want to be so cruel, so I won't call kinoki detox foot pads a scam : )

LOL. Well, the true is that I really don’t believe as well that they are so effective, but I think that this is not something that you should count on that much when you are using them. Especially, because we are talking about detox foot pads. I think that they are good for detoxing, but not for weight loss.

I mean, that is what I think, I don’t know what are your experiences :)

If I am wrong, feel free to tell me this! 

Good day,

Just yesterday I was talking with my friend about this. She is my neighbor actually, and she was wearing those detox pads for a few months. She told me that she was expecting something all the time, but nothing. Maybe it did worked such as an amazing detox foot pads, but she didn’t lose her weight.

So, I think that you should find some other way to lose your weight, but you can always use some detox pads to detox your body.

It is good thing, but I think that you can’t lose your weight. 

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

Thank you for everything. I have to say that at the beginning I was a little bit skeptical. When I asked my sister – she was using them, I think that she is still using kinoki detox foot pads, she told me that she lost her weight and that she detoxed her body, but I really don’t know what to think. It is a little bit weird how those pads are working. I don’t know, maybe I will try, just to see what is going to happen, and I will inform you.

So far, I am expecting to hear your comments and experiences!