Hey there,

My mother wants to have Kinoki detox foot pads. I know that we were talking a few days ago, and I was telling her that some girls in here have a really nice experience with these. So, she wants to buy them.

So, her birthday is coming really soon, so I might be the one who is going to buy those to her. But, now I am a little bit broke, because I lost my job, and I don’t want to ask my husband for money. I have some money, but I don’t know will this be enough.

Do you believe that Kinoki detox foot pads are too expensive?

Hi there,
I don’t know what is expensive for you. But, I was buying them a few months ago, one month ago, to be precise, and I think that I paid around 55 dollars. That was not expensive for me, because I got 5 boxes of 10 Kinoki foot pads . There were 5 packs of 2 in each books, so that means that I got 50 pads.
It was not expensive for me, and I really do hope that this one will not be expensive for you.
It would be a really nice gift, especially if your mother wants to have this one.
Have a nice day!

Hi there,

Yes Guest, you are totally right. Kinoki detox foot pads are not expensive at all. If you ask me, for my opinion, they are pretty much cheap, when you consider all what you get in this package. So, I think that this is ok, and it is worth of buying it.

My wife has them and they are pretty much ok. I bought one package for her, I remember that I have found some coupon on the facebook. She was happy.

It is not expensive and I think that this is one really cool gift for your mother!