Hi all. I would like to ask you a question.

I’ve been healthy my entire life, but recently I started having some problems. Some minor problems though, but still something that keeps me up at night. I am worried about my health. My metabolism is very slow now. I keep gaining weight. My sleep is irregular, I always have a tight schedule at work.

Now I’ve decided to try Dherbs full body detox. Have you even heard of it? If there is someone here who is informed – can you please tell me what are the side effects of Dherb full body detox? 

Hi! I’m planning to start using it too. I’ve heard many good things about it. A friend used it for more than a month and she already felt different. She says that the health benefits of it are numerous. I don’t know if this has anything to do with Dherbs, but she says that her digestion system now functions way better than it did before she started using Dherbs.

But since your question was not about the benefits, but the side effects, I can tell you that there is no need to worry. Herbal supplements are known for not having any (serious) side effects.

Yeah, I agree with you Julietteee. Herbal supplements usually don’t have any serious side effects. But they also could have, there isn’t a rule. The manufacturer of this product did not specify side effects associated by Dherbs full body detox. So there aren’t supposed to be any side effects. The only thing you should know is that The Colon formula encourages bowel movement. So that may cause you to go to the bathroom more frequently. Besides that there are no things to worry about. I heard that it has some benefits for overall health so I hope it will help you.