Hello, folks. I always hear in the movies how they mention passive aggressive personality. We have all heard about it, but we don’t know what it is. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what the most common issues are here. I hope someone will know the answer. Thanks. Bye!

Hi, there. Passive aggressive personality is really often mentioned in movies. These people show resistance to authorities. Furthermore, they show resistance to authorities in occupational environment and interpersonal relations. They can manifest it in various ways. They are usually stubborn. They are also resent. They are usually prone to sarcasm, but they also lie a lot. I don’t know if this was helpful. I hope it was. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I totally agree with you. I have heard million times in movies how someone is passive aggressive. And I haven’t got the slightest idea what it is. I have been reading something more about it. As far as I know, they always blame others. They show fear of dependency, authority, competition and intimacy. They are also prone to obstructionism. I hope this helps. Bye!