When I first saw him, I thought that was the love at the first sight. I was wondering, what can I do to be with him? So, we met and we started to have beautiful and romantic relationship. I was like in heaven, I was happy to have him. 

But that has changed after three months. He was so different, he was not that nice guy that I met. He started to be jealous, he was making a scenes to me in front of my friends, my family. It was not important am I home, at the street or in the club. I remember that one night he showed up in the club where I was celebrating birthday with my friends. There was one guy around our table, and he was sure that I am planing something with him. Or he with me, I am not sure anymore. He made such a problem in the club. I was so humiliated and sad. I wanted to leave him, but than his mom told me one thing - he is suffering from passive aggressive personality disorder. 

What can I do, how to cope with it? 

We had similar topic in here. You are in a huge problem, girl. His behavior is not just passive aggressive, he is passive and aggressive at the same time. As you can see, he is making you problems wherever you are, he does not care for anything!

Of course that his mom will tell you what is his problem, because she hopes that she won't have to deal with it on her own.  Now, she has you, you are in the same problem, but with one difference.

You can run away, she can't. Tell me, how old are you? He is following you? Controlling you? Threatening you? 

I feel stupid and I am scared that somehow he will read this post and than I am in even bigger problem than I am now. Yes, he is like my shadow for a last couple of days. Whenever I am, there he is. He is controlling my phone, my instagram and facebook profile. I have nothing to hide, I left my all friends when I stated to date him. But it is not pleasant at all. My best friend told me that he is crazy and that I should stay away from him. But I love him. I know that this sounds like a cliche and that this sounds stupid, but I can't help it. I really gave everything to meet him..We had amazing moments. Yes, you are asking for my age because you believe that I am young. Well, I am. I am 23 and he is 33 years old. But as much as I love him, I am scared that I won't be able to get out of this circle...Circle that is killing me...

You can't cope with him. Only his psychologist can cope with him. Look girl, you are very young to get tied with someone who has those problems. I am sure that you are not the only girl who had problems with him. What's up with that - you need to be with older dude? Why? You have a life in front of you. He is controlling you, checking your social networks, he is acting like you are his trophy. 

He is struggling with something from his past, and he won't tell you what this is. Neither his mom will tell you. Sure, you can encourage him in some of his acts, but this also can have different effect. I think that it is time for you to get out of that circle...

I think that Hannah is right, you don't want to be a part of this. You said it yourself, when you saw him, you wanted to be with him, but what did you really know about him? You shouldn't like a person just because of his looks, you should see first how he is like on the inside and I can assure you that your boyfriend is not nice on the inside. The only person who could help him (and that is not for sure) is a psychologist (again like Hannah told you) but that is his thing and you need to stop seeing him.

You are not in love with him, my friend, you obviously don't know yet what love is. The thing is, you are so stuck with him in your routine that it became a habit and you are afraid of changing that habit because you don't know what is going to come or what is going to happen. This man is not good for you and you need to leave him. If you think that he is going to make you some problems, you should report him and ask for a restraining order just to be sure that he isn't going to harm you.

I think that Guest might be right about this, however, I know that nobody can decide this instead of you and that in the end you will do what you want to do. My sister is in kind of a similar problem with her boyfriend and although everyone told her that she needs to leave him, she is still staying with him. You cannot possibly cope with this unless you can get used to being hurt, offended and molested by him. If you can learn how to live with that then sure, you can learn how to cope with all that.

This is going to be a torture for you if you decide to stay with him. Your future is in question and you really need to think about yourself first. People who are suffering from personality disorders never really get over them, this is something that the doctors won't tell you. These personality disorders, this is who they really are and you cannot help them. I think that the numbers say that only 1% of all the people who are dealing with any kind of personality disorder manage to completely overcome it while about 35% of them manage to at least learn how to live with them the best they can.