I have done only sniffing up till now. Use of heroin not just opened my eyes, it is as if my skull had been torn apart and all its contents were mixed with universe itself. It was the strongest thing I have ever tried in my life. Anyway, I am still afraid of going to a needle so I would like to know what are other ways one can use heroin.

guess you ask of this because you hope that some other way of taking heroin will intensify that universal feeling you have experience. I assume that you already know that only direct taking by blood (shooting) can give strongest effect, because substance through blood goes fast to every part of your system. Yet, if you are already satisfied with the way heroin works for you now, I suggest not switching to needle.

well I guess it's too late now for me to respond to this post but i think that the last person to reply to that poor hopeless soul was also too late to respond and they didn't provide any help at all anyways. I bet the person who posted originally is now on the streets and is a hard core junkie now :-(

Take a piece of aluminum foil..take a small quanity of heroin and make a tiny mound of pouder. Take a note and role it up and put in your mouth, take a flame underneath the foil and mound and light it up from below....make sure to inhale all the fumes. This is the best way without using a needle :-S

you shouldnt be taking heroin!!!

My brother died of taking heroin so it doesn't matter if its you fist time or your thousandth time your are at a large risk not worth taking. 

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I myself have suffered loss due to heroin use and 3 of my friends have passed away from it... One of which it was his first time using the drug. Now for all of you out there saying that everyone who uses is a dumb junkie and we're not worth sh*t...f**k you! I myself have been an addict for 2 years now. I'll be the first to say that we all have our own reasons for using and I'm sure as with most addicts wouldn't wish this on anyone. I started because of a car accident that left me close to paralyzed and on a heavy regiment of pain killers (opiates) to be specific. After several years of use I was cut off by the very same doctors who put me on them. After suffering withdrawals for many weeks I ended up turning to heroin for relief because what the doctors did to me was wrong on many levels. Now I have found myself in the depths of a disease that is almost beyond my control. I have actively sought out many forms of help and have found that for myself I'm best left to my own disposal. I have been able to cut back from well over a gram a day habbit to much less...but still every day I struggle with my demon. I would recommend getting off of this drug before you turn to using needles because for every addict its really only a matter of time and once you do....its so much harder to turn things around again. Just keep in mind that the amount of time it took to build a tolerance...it will take just as long to rewind the tape going back to what most of these jerk offs would call normal. I hope you at least have peace and hope in your life. And when it comes to a needle just don't do it... Its really not worth it.

Right on brother myself was in a accident titanium rod for a femur and three broken vertebrae in my neck ripped off my ear and blew out three discs in my lower spine and after two years of morphine and percs my doc said see ya and I myself was sick as a dog so I used a cheaper alternative to buying percs on the street for a dollar a mg now I fight with this evil monkey on my back so good luck to all and the holyer than thoughs who never had to deal with life,,,you know where you can go ,and don't forget life's not over there's plenty of time for things to go wrong for YOU so careful with the stone throwing.......

I was really touched by this . I'm in first stages of this stupid sh*t I no it's wrong I could die for gods sake. It yet here I go after withdraws hit me for weeeks at a time I give into the demon I'm at sniffing myself now it's YACK is what I call it . I've had. Blown out leg since 19 I'm 41 and been in and out Doc all my life struggling hard core to cope with this I'm not going into Detail just no I can't walk correctly which throws everything out of wack also anyways I'm desperate don't want to even do this sh*t but the pain is to much going to try go to methadone clinic being on the streets as long as I have hats the only thing that makes me forget about YACK perks everything except weed lol so I hope you don't go to needle sh*t I hope I don't but I'm going to try seek help from the man up above and not below and get myself to a clinic