i am 13 years old and i cant pull my foreskin back when my penis is erect or when it is soft. The furthest i can pull it back is about a couple of milimeters is there any way of curing it without surgery.

The first time I pulled back my foreskin I could only get it back a few millimetres too, I had to stop because the tightness was hurting my penis head.

The next time I tried I just ignored the pain and pulled my skin right the way back. The more often you pull back your foreskin, the less painful it will be. Foreskin is adaptable, so keep practising and eventually your skin will adapt to your penis size and shape.

Good luck :-D

Im 18 and this is very true, just keep trying to stretch your foreskin back until eventually it will go back all the way. However just because you can get it back all the way doesnt mean that you're done with your foreskin stretches, keep stretching so it will retract smoothly fore when the day comes you have sex.