My foreskin is to tight. First off I'm scared to death of going to the doctor, and I'm not showing by mother and I don;t see my dad anymore so I'm pretty stuck for options!
I've done some research and tried to learn some of the names as best I can, but i#'m still pretty rubbish.
Ok, first of all when I am not erect (That's the word I hope) I can pull the foreskin over the helmet quite a bit, but eventually the frenela (I hope that's the word, the vein like thing running down from underneath the head of the penis all the way to the scrotum) stats to hurt and turns white, which I assume is because it's stretching.
But, when I am erect I can only pull the foreskin over the helmet a little bit, after that it starts hurting and I have to push it up a little bit. I do stretching exercises twice a day but nothing really seems to happen. I would like to avoid circumcision at all costs, I have read up about that and I decided it's better to have it than not.
So my question is: Will my foreskin roll back when erect and look like it should be (Don't know what it should be, but it's probably not what mine looks like!) and will the frenela thingy become looser?

lmao u gay as hell