:'( i was wondering what stress can do to your body here lately i havent had an appetite at all but i still force myself to eat because i dont want to be malnourished :'(

Well,

Stress can cause great deal of damage to your body and not just the physical appearance but psychic as well.

Do you know the cause of your stress or you are just aware that you are under stress. I had problems when my boyfriend has left me last year. First three days I didn’t eat at all and after that I was eating just to survive. Of course I have lost too much and I started to look like I am sick. Looking like this isn’t good and size zero isn’t size!

I was so unhappy but luckily I managed to convince myself that I must eat and that my health is more important than anything else. So be strong and get rid of that stress or at least try to reduce it.