I know that deficiency of vitamin D may cause many problems in your body, but I didn’t know that too much vitamin D also can do you harm. Recently I heard something about that. Does anybody know what can too much vitamin D do to your body? I really want to know. Thanks!

If you have too much vitamin D in your body, your may feel nausea, vomiting, weakness, bone pain and weight loss. A long-term effect of too much vitamin D is the deposit of calcium in soft tissues of the body including the blood vessel walls and kidneys where it can cause serious damage. High blood levels of calcium causes confusion and heart rhythm abnormalities.

No supplement or mineral or vitamin is not healthy if you take it too much. This is the same case with vitamin D. When you take too much vitamin in your body you can get hypervitaminosis. Hypervitaminosis D is condition when you take too much vitamin D, and this can potentially become serious condition. You might experience problems with your kidneys and liver. Vomiting is also an side effects from too much vitamin D. If you have a bad heart you can experience heart rhythm abnormalities. Do you have any problems with appetite? Sometimes you even can experience some weight loss and frequent urinations.
You can get problems with vitamin D from too much exposure to the sun.

I hope this helped

I do not take vitamin D but recieved a call from my doctor that my vit d was way too high, what are the dangers in this please.