Hi, I need an advice. I am black. I have problems with my lungs. Last week I have diagnosed with sarcoidosis. Now I have some complications connected to a disease. They say it have something to do with a vitamin D. Does anyone have some experiences about this? Please help me.

I had some problems with sarcoidosis, not like you but I am familiar with the problem you have mentioned. Sarcoidosis causes the changes in regulation of vitamin D. This illness causes the higher levels of calcium that can result of excessive vitamin D production. The external, outside of a kidney production can be marked. It can cause fatigue, lack of strength, metallic taste and even the temporary memory loss.

I've had sarcoidosis...was in remission 11 years compliments of black mold (tested by licensed mold inspector) it brought it out of remission. I had heavy stacybotrys in the HVAC followed by aspergillius. Sarcoidosis is REAL! VA docs prescribed me calcium with vitamin D twice daily....my right lung calcified (Randall's calyxes). Follow your instinct because your body will tell you somethings off. I've moved from Chicago to Phoenix to slow it down....been getting an hour or two daily of sun exposure because it DID help in 2011. People with sarcoidosis know much better than "doctors".....keep up with online support and checking questions posted......Juicing, oil of oregano, green tea (lipton with citrus), omega 3 with krill, and magnesium are amazing!!!! Juicing works!

Oh....buy an air purifier! That will help tremendously.........