I would like to here something about delusional disorder. I have red something about it and am asking this question for I think my 43 year old sis has some sort of delusional disorder. Until now I believed she is anxious for she basically live in constant fear that someone is following her, someone is chasing her to hurt her or even kill her and it came to the point that she avoid going in restaurant with me and our friends for she think that's where she will be poisoned or something like that. She refuses to get medical help but I now think she really needs it for I am quite positive she is delusional or what else could this be?

I think you are right if she acts this way than she must being delusional-anyway this sounds to me like the mildest form of all the delusional disorders for you know there are people with delusional disorders that think there are some aliens chasing them or are having this ugly picture that some part of their body is missing. So this form of delusional disorder your sis is suffering from is the easiest to be treated but anyway if you notice her condition is getting worse by the time –though I think it is the time already-you should take her to some psychotherapy control or whatever for I know in some cases the patients like this are hospitalized for the delusional disorders in more serious stage might lead to some more serious condition such as schizophrenia or some other mood disorder.