Hello guys. I met this one amazingly cute guy. I don't want to tell you more about this, because I am afraid that I am going to ruin everything if I tell you a lot about it. Superstition, I know. 

But since my divorce, I never met someone so great who intrigue me. It is new to me.

I meet him while I was at the therapy. So, I knew immediately that he is having some kind of disorder. I know that I shouldn't do this in some normal circumstances, but I looked at his medical records while nurse was at the doctor's office and I saw that he has borderline personality disorder. What is the most common cause of it?

Hey Hannah,

I am not very familiar with this disorder, I mean, I know something about it but not that much.

However, I certainly know about the causes of borderline personality disorder. You see, like with most other mental conditions, causes of borderline personality disorder are not fully understood. It is known that the two probable causes of borderline personality disorder include genetics, like, if someone in your family had this disorder, you are most likely to have it as well, and the other cause is brain abnormalities, which again means that it is something that you are born with, so I guess it is hard to just develop it later on in life.

Good day. It is nice that you want to help him...I support you totally. Especially because you are dealing with depression and you know what is it feels like. But try to hear from him that he is dealing with some disorder so you will be able to talk normally to him.  It was hard for me to understand this disorder. Actually, it still is. 

It now seems most likely that both environmental and biological factors, especially genetic ones, place a person at risk for developing the disorder and believed that it is something that is mental. That is why this requires for help. 

Hey Hannah,

I don't know if you are really into this guy, I hope not since you have just met him, because I would honestly suggest you that you stay away from him. This disorder is really one of the hardest disorders out there and you really don't want to get involved in this, trust me. Well, even if you do, remember my words, sooner or later you will understand why I am telling you this.

There are no causes responsible for this, it is something that you are born with, but you can find out that you have it only later on in life.

Let's say that the causes are not really unknown, this is mostly connected with genetics. However, I know that love beats everything, I do believe in love myself, but I think that it would be wise to stay away from him, just like Guest said. You just met him so you are still not really attached to him, there are plenty of other guys out there so it's best to just forget about him, you know. This is something connected with big life traumas and genetics, I seriously doubt that anything other than these two things can be the cause of this.

Hello everyone.

Hannah, I still believe that those causes can vary and that there isn't any common cause that can happen to everyone. But anyway, I will try to tell you what I think about this whole situation. There are a lot of causes, according to the experts.

Some of them are:

- difficult childhood or teenage experience,

- genetic factors also play a huge role in this,

- losing a parent can cause this type of depression as well,

- chronic fears.

I think that I can write about this for a long time, but you don't know this guy, right? You can't help him without talking to him and let him tell you that he is having this problem..

Hello guys, Well, basically, the most common causes of personality disorders are some huge traumas that happened to them during their lifetime. But you certainly know when trauma causes something like this because it happens right after the trauma occurred, it can't really happen like some long time after it. I think trauma is the most common cause of this. On the other hand, you have genetics which are a big cause of these things too, but not as big of a cause as traumas, I think. I would also recommend staying away from people with personality disorders, unless they are family.

Good day everyone.
This is one mental disorder as you already know. I was diagnosed with this issue so I really wanted to know why. I can tell you that I didn't feel bad or something, I just needed to find the cause of it. And in my case, it was all about genetics. I didn't believe at this and than doctor explained to me that some studies of families suggested that personality disorders may be inherited. They are also strongly associated with some other mental disorders among some family members. I know that my great grandmother had some mental issues, so I believe that this is the main reason because I am having this. But brain abnormalities can also be a cause of it. You can easily find out when you talk to your doctor. He will run some tests and you will find out what is going on and what is the cause.