I am honestly terrified right now. I am a 15 year old girl. To other day me and this guy were fooling around, we did the normal stuff like hj, Fb, and bj. But we both got naked and I was on top of him while we were naked and he put the tip of his penis inside of me (i am a virgin, and there was no protection. I don't know if there was any precum but if there was would that get you pregnant? I am terrified to death right now.

First off, you were fooling around with "this guy"? Wouldn't you rather hold off on this stuff for someone you love and loves you back? That way if you're in this situation again, you know they'll be by your side no matter what happens.

It's very unlikely that you are pregnant. Don't worry about it, stress can make your period late. Some guys don't even get pre-cum and there's no way to tell if a guy does since you can't see nor feel it. But anyway, the odds of you getting pregnant even if he came in you are still slim. Don't worry and just wait for your period. If it hasn't come after a week that it was supposed to, take an at-home pregnancy test. Take more than one to be absolutely sure. Best of luck! And don't worry doll, relax. :)

The problem with precum is we have NO idea if there is any sperm in it! Since you did BJ's, HJ's - I take it that he would have ejaculated, so having his penis inside of you - puts you at risk! NO ONE can say if you are pregnant or not - I have to be honest and tell you there is a chance you are! ANY UNPROTECTED VAGINAL PENETRATIVE SEX can get you pregant! It doesn't make a difference, if it's just in the opening, just for a second, if he didn't ejaculate etc. A boy/man ejaculates MILLIONS of sperm in each ejaculate, so you can't see them. Their main job is to get to the egg - that's their ONLY job! So to try and ease your mind a little, can you give me the dates of your last full period? How long is your cycle? - 28 - 31 days? When is your period due? When did you have this unprotected "sex"! IS it within the last 72 hours - IF so you can get the Morning after pill - or Plan B - as long as it's taken within 72 hours it is just as effective as the Birth Control Pill! Answer my questions and I will help you further!

You're not doing a very good job of easing her mind xD

I'll try and help to ease her mind some more :P

First off, what's a Fb? O.o

Okay, back to the important stuff: Even though the sole job of a sperm is to reach an egg, it's a long and rigorous journey and it's a very hard mission for them to complete. Some could swim the wrong way, many are battered and killed along the way by the time the sperm may reach an egg the highest numbers are in the tens. At that point, most sperm die in an attempt to surpass the egg's barrier and fertilize it. Even in high numbers it's hard for them to manage.

Just calm down, stressing about this is only going to make things worse.