I am wandering what people use more when they train with weights, free weights or machines. I hear some pretty big guys saying that nothing can beat free weights while some experts claim that machines provide better resistance and thus enable greater muscular gains. What do you use for workout?

I can tell you right away, free weights are better, much better. Machines have the advantage of being more secure so you don’t have to worry about weights falling off on you. But they cannot duplicate the movement you use with free weights. However, there is one machine that beats everything else including free weights and every other machine. That is SR Streamline Machine or Explosive Fitness machine. It provides the best parts of free weights and machines. It is truly revolutionary but so is the concept behind the type of training it was designed for.